Tuesday June 6, 2017
You wouldn’t buy a cell phone from 10 years ago, so why would you settle for an outdated home? At Skogman Homes, we specialize in building exceptional new homes throughout eastern Iowa. Our goal is to build you a brand new home that will last for generations, with superior quality, a unique approach, and innovative designs.
- Personalization is key. One of the most appreciated benefits of building a new Skogman home is being able to tailor it for your family. You have a say in everything from the floor plan to the cabinets, the flooring to the light fixtures. In older used homes, this isn’t the case. You have to renovate – or get used to what’s already there.
- More “you”. A new Skogman home is designed to fit the way YOU live, with convenient features like walk-in closets, pantries, drop zones, spacious garages, and flexible spaces that provide plenty of room for growth. With resale homes, especially older models, you may find that space is limited or has been customized to someone else’s preferences.
- The latest & greatest everything. A new Skogman home is built to current building codes, and includes the most innovative components. You and your family will feel secure, and not worry about updating your systems any time soon.
- Less maintenance. Another advantage to building a new Skogman home is that you will have fewer maintenance issues. And if there is an issue, the home is covered by an industry best 10-year warranty. If you had a previously owned home, there’s a strong possibility that you would be responsible for 100% of the repairs.
- Energy efficiency. There’s no question that new homes offer better insulation, low-E windows, more efficient appliances, and high-quality heating and cooling systems. If you buy a resale home, keep in mind that you could end up with poor insulation, drafty windows or an old furnace, all of which will drive up your utility bills.
Before you buy “used”, come see us. Soon enough, you’ll have the all-new, all-you Skogman home you deserve.