Worried about double house payments? Our Guaranteed Trade-In Program prevents them.
You've found the perfect new Skogman home for your family. But what happens if it's time to move into your new home before selling your current home? Will you be forced to make double house and utility payments? Relax! Skogman's Guaranteed Trade-In Program protects you against that possibility.
Here's how it works for qualifying properties:
- Tell your Skogman representative that you wish to purchase a new Skogman home, contingent upon the Guaranteed Sale Price of your existing home.
- We'll hire an independent appraiser to appraise your current home professionally, then present you with a Guaranteed Sale Price, typically about 90% to 95% of the appraised value.
- The home is listed with Skogman Realty*, who makes every effort to sell your current home for top dollar during the construction of your new home. *In Cedar Falls and Waterloo home will be listed with the agent of buyers choice.
- If your home sells for a higher amount, you keep the money.
- If your home is not sold prior to closing, Skogman Homes purchases it for the Guaranteed Sale Price.
- We coordinate possession dates to simplify your move.
Ask us for more details.